"Love is the answer at least for most of the questions in my heart. Why are we here and where do we go and how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and sometimes life can be deceiving. I'll tell you one thing It's always better when we're together" -Jack Johnson

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Our little sweet pea

Here dad is trying to convince me that all the other kids my age will be dressed like a pea in  pea pod. 

I scan the place and realize, yep, I've been duped no other kids are dressed up like pea pods.





I decide to wear it confidently. Yeah, I'm cute!

Hey, at least I'm not wearing an ugly plaid shirt like dad. 










Alright, I might be cute, but don't push it Mom.
It's not as fun as you might think to overheat in this costume and sit in a wagon leaning up against a big pumpkin. 










No comments:

Post a Comment