"Love is the answer at least for most of the questions in my heart. Why are we here and where do we go and how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and sometimes life can be deceiving. I'll tell you one thing It's always better when we're together" -Jack Johnson

Friday, October 28, 2011

Weekend trip to Marin

Damn, mom is hot! Only two months after having me she looks like a million bucks. 


I stayed back in the hotel room while mom and dad partied at the wedding.
Thanks for checking in on me dad!

Keep your eyes on the road pops!

Stairway to the end of the world, and mom is walking down it backwards.


What do you bet this is their Christmas card?
It better not be, I'm not in it. 



Its a little cold on the side of this cliff, so I'm cuddling in to dad. 



Mom tries teaching me to whistle. I just can't get it right. 




Glam ma on the sea cliff with Jack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment