"Love is the answer at least for most of the questions in my heart. Why are we here and where do we go and how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and sometimes life can be deceiving. I'll tell you one thing It's always better when we're together" -Jack Johnson

Friday, December 23, 2011

Fall Fun!

Evidently were going somewhere in this picture.  Man, I wish mom would put me  in my car seat. This is just plain unsafe! (THIS IS A JOKE. MOM ALWAYS STRAPS ME IN MY DARN CAR SEAT!)
Looks like daddy hasn't been trimming his armpit hair lately, as we asked him to do. 



A visit to Apple Hill. Apple Hill is over-rated BTW. 



Look Jackson, the way to get through all this embarrassment is to just act cool. Don't let them know it gets to you.  No crying, alright! (My buddy Jackson and I were born on the same day, in the same hospital, and by the same doctor.) 


Looks like the bumble bee didn't get the memo. We're all dressing like pea pods this year!

All the pretty work-out moms and their kids. 






Hey, I just noticed this thing hanging up here. Have these been up here the whole time or are my eyes  just starting to work for more than 18 inches?


No comments:

Post a Comment