"Love is the answer at least for most of the questions in my heart. Why are we here and where do we go and how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and sometimes life can be deceiving. I'll tell you one thing It's always better when we're together" -Jack Johnson

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Jack visits the spa and learns to Skype!

Cute, huh? I think so.

My gangsta hoodie. Right now I'm actually in the whole foods parking lot*,  and its getting real here!
*look that up on youtube, its funny.


I find that some good post-meal stretching helps move things through the system. 

Mom and I go on our first outing to the day spa. I decide to sleep through it.
I don't want the ladies to talk me into a mani-pedi, because I just don't do that kind of thing. 

I've got a lot on my mind. 

Aunt Gail and I. She's probably one of my favorite aunts right now. 

Yes, this is my 10 AM conference call with Seattle.
What's up Madeline and Ferg?

Dad's home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment