"Love is the answer at least for most of the questions in my heart. Why are we here and where do we go and how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and sometimes life can be deceiving. I'll tell you one thing It's always better when we're together" -Jack Johnson

Thursday, October 13, 2011

I go wine tasting

Kisses from the ladies...I like where this is going.

Always nice to meet a fellow-Irishman.  This lad is from Donegal. 

That is me in the middle. Notice the birthday girl's hand, it's on my heinie. 


Best way to wine taste, dad carries me everywhere. 

Nice picture. It could be our Christmas card...except that I'm facing backwards!
 All of us out for a really nice brunch. Thanks Auntie Gail. 

Mom settles me down after I throw a little fit.  I'm pretty sure they weren't serving me fair trade coffee, like they said. 


What do you do after a big brunch?  Settle down for a big nap, of course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment