"Love is the answer at least for most of the questions in my heart. Why are we here and where do we go and how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and sometimes life can be deceiving. I'll tell you one thing It's always better when we're together" -Jack Johnson

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A visit to Seattle

Uncle Gabe is teaching me about Seattle coffee. 
I'm sick of shopping, let's go to the bar. 

Bottoms up dad. It's five o'clock somewhere! 


I finally get to meet Meriweather Lewis and his son Charley. 

I haven't even started talking yet and Charley won't listen to my jokes. 

Charley here is going to be my best friend. 


Charley is trying to show me how to clap, but I just don't have the motor skills for it yet.  Those five more months he's got on me really make him seem like a show off. 

Momma T

And Dr T too!

He's a lot of fun, but I'm not sure about the hat. 

Alright, it's a staring competition, you're on. 



No comments:

Post a Comment