"Love is the answer at least for most of the questions in my heart. Why are we here and where do we go and how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and sometimes life can be deceiving. I'll tell you one thing It's always better when we're together" -Jack Johnson

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Jack meets Santa


I'm not sleeping; I'm trying to remember the 45 items on my list for Santa. 


Here Uncle Gabe poses with the Black Irish Santa. 



Dad was pretty excited about the free hot apple cider. 




No matter what they did I wouldn't look at the camera. 



They even try sticking a stuffed rabbit in my face. 

Nope, I'm more interested in the bright studio lights. 


Job well done. Thanks Santa but I'll have more for you next year. 

Well, dad got his free candy cane. What a free loader!

No comments:

Post a Comment