"Love is the answer at least for most of the questions in my heart. Why are we here and where do we go and how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and sometimes life can be deceiving. I'll tell you one thing It's always better when we're together" -Jack Johnson

Sunday, January 8, 2012

I'm three months old

If I'm going to do this photo shoot somebody bring me a brewski and get me the controller. 

And I don't even think this is a real tie. Wait, is this just a sticker on my chest?

I got a question, how many pictures are we going to take?

Hey, I just noticed, where's my shirt? 

Come on mom, do you think the other side will be any different?

Boooring!

And no pants either?  Ridiculous!

Listen bear, you seem like a nice guy but I've got places to be...like my 2 pm nap. 


No comments:

Post a Comment