"Love is the answer at least for most of the questions in my heart. Why are we here and where do we go and how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and sometimes life can be deceiving. I'll tell you one thing It's always better when we're together" -Jack Johnson

Monday, January 2, 2012

Guests arrive!


Hey, I was trying to give you a compliment...before you shoved the pacifier in my mouth. I like the red hair cuz. 




This is that Apple Dave character everyone has been telling me about.  He seems pretty cool. 

Yeah, yeah Spike I'm a little bald right now. My parents even call me their "bald buddy".   It's temporary though.  

Here I am taking a nice afternoon bath, on the kitchen table, and all these people show up to stare and take pictures.  So much for privacy. 
Auntie Janiece covers me up and helps me get gussied up for my party.
This is my Auntie Kerry.  She traveled all the way from the east coast to meet me. 

I think she likes me. 

I knew I should have worn my cammo face paint too. They never would have found me then. 





No cracks about the Pluto ears...my Godfather is pretty sensitive about them.   







No comments:

Post a Comment