"Love is the answer at least for most of the questions in my heart. Why are we here and where do we go and how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and sometimes life can be deceiving. I'll tell you one thing It's always better when we're together" -Jack Johnson

Friday, December 30, 2011

Jack meets Megan and Tracy and his SoCal Cousins

Note, I'm feeling a little less queasy now with Tracy. I got so excited about their visit I spit-up a little (alright, a lot) on poor Megan.  


I'll tell you, these are some nice gals! If they had babies, I would be honored to have them over to my play mat, as long as no one spits up. 








Holy smokes this girl is funny! She just told me the one about the two nuns, the enema and the mechanical bull-riding contest.  



That's right, I'm starting to notice girls. I'm likely to be a lady-killer. Too bad she's my cousin. Hey, and you coming from behind, don't mess with the hair. 
It would be easy to make fun of me for not looking at the camera, but I'm still working on my neck strength; and furthermore, nobody is looking in the same direction. 



No comments:

Post a Comment