"Love is the answer at least for most of the questions in my heart. Why are we here and where do we go and how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and sometimes life can be deceiving. I'll tell you one thing It's always better when we're together" -Jack Johnson

Monday, August 15, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to our little family blog.  We are just a few days away from the expected arrival of our McBaby boy.  We can't wait to introduce him to all of our friends and family.  Check back often for updates and pictures.  xoxoxo Pat and Cat
A few days before Christmas 2010 back in Virginia, we surprised our families with the news of McBaby by wrapping up this onsie as a gift for my dad's 70th birthday. 





3 comments:

  1. All of me wants to believe that Pat had something to do with setting up this blog but I'm not sure if he knows how to turn on the computer. What an amazing thing! Love to all THREE of you! Love, Jords.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knowing Pat, I tend to agree with the previous comment. But the site is fabulous nonetheless! I will make sure to tune into Twitter for some live updates too. Can't wait to see pics of the McLittle One!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too sweet, he does not look happpy with the water at all, but don't fret when he is a teenager you WILL NOT be able to get him out of the shower! Miss you all, GLAMMA

    ReplyDelete