| Jack does his Yassar Arafat impression. Not bad, but he's got to work on his five o'clock shadow. |
| "Freeze, who you are! WHO YOU ARE" |
| "Now put your hands where I can see them. No funny business kid, just make my day" |
| Jack comes home. Too sleepy I guess to admire all of dad's landscaping. |
| He brings him so much joy! Thank God were talking about a human being and not one of his dogs here. |
| Jack wants you to know that those aren't socks on his hands but boxing glove trainers and that if you make fun of his little inherited calves that he will show you the ol' Donovan haymaker. |
| Pretty much Jack's favorite spot. You would know why if you knew what was under the blanket. |
| Glamour shot grandma, or should we say, "GLAM-MA" |
| Jack is giving you an obscene hand gesture inside his left hand-sock. |
| Ahhh...snug as a bug in a rug. Next post maybe I'll open my eyes for you. |

No comments:
Post a Comment