"Love is the answer at least for most of the questions in my heart. Why are we here and where do we go and how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and sometimes life can be deceiving. I'll tell you one thing It's always better when we're together" -Jack Johnson

Monday, September 19, 2011

Jack meets more grandparents

I'll give you three seconds before you give me back my pacifier,  gramps!  Or I'll scream, like a baby.  One...two...

Now that's good sleeping.


Don't be surprised if you get this Christmas card pic mailed to you. 
Notice the left "safety" hand. Dad is not so confident that Grandma wont drop little JD. 

Ol' Col Mac shows up. He just can't stand to not be in every picture. 

Let's get a good look at you, kiddo.

Cute shot, Nanny Jan!


This is Jack's pick for our Christmas card 2011, because he says "it shows dad's best side".  Good one, baby!






No comments:

Post a Comment