"Love is the answer at least for most of the questions in my heart. Why are we here and where do we go and how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and sometimes life can be deceiving. I'll tell you one thing It's always better when we're together" -Jack Johnson

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Happy to be me


This looks exactly like their picture last year with their Thanksgiving turkey, except its me in the pan, and I'm no damn turkey.  

Here I am throwing up a quick wave to the neighbor girl, who spotted me through the window.
If I stay cool, and act nonchalant maybe she'll be distracted and not notice that I'm dressed in a yellow duckie bath robe, lying in an inflatable bathtub and It's almost 11:00 AM.  

Baths aren't too bad once ma and pa smartened up: keep it quick, warm and no more naked pictures and I'll keep the screaming to a minimum. 
Big stretching

A wolf in sheep's clothing...as they say. 

Yep, dad's one hairy dude, but man its cuddly in here! We were in here all morning, well that is until someone almost wet the bed. 

Both of us completely surprised...
The little whoopee cushion in the diaper trick, never gets old.
It doesn't get much better than this...we'll I would like to change the channel but I cant seem to get my arms out of the straight jacket.
Notice my shirt says, "I love mom." I really do. But mom, I hope you understand that once I go off to college I can't wear this shirt anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment